How to open an AL-BAIK.COM franchise in India?
Franchising your business is a demonstrated course to quick growth. Be that as it may, turning into a franchisor is not a programmed ticket to achievement, particularly in this testing economy. Talk about an easy win! AL-BAIK.COM is among the most identifiable brands in India. Since 2009, when AL-BAIK.COM initially opened its first restaurant in Lucknow, it has developed into one of the biggest chain of chicken fast-food restaurants in India.
AL-BAIK.COM has been a franchising organization since 2009, and has depended on its franchisees to assume a noteworthy part in the framework's success.
Before you settle on the choice to open a AL-BAIK.COM franchise, you need to look over a copy of its Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This is a documents that gives a broad outline of the rights and responsibilities of an AL-BAIK.COM franchise proprietor.
It contains fundamentals of cost, area, training, operations, and the progressing expenses required in working an AL-BAIK.COM franchise. The document contains a great deal of lawful and business terms, so on the off chance that you don't have a broad foundation in law or business you might need to employ a business or corporate lawyer to help you interpret the FDD. You need to ensure you completely comprehend your rights and responsibilities before focusing on a franchise.
What do you need?
|Setup Cost||Starting from 10 Lakhs|
|Number of Staff Required||As Low as 3|
|Area Required||Minimum 300 Sqaure Feet|
|Average Order Value||Rs. 99 - Rs. 500|
|Number of Branches||150+|
Most AL-BAIK.COM owner/operators have entered the corporation by purchasing an existing restaurant.
- An AL-BAIK.COM franchise requires a total investment between 10 Lacs to 25 Lacs (or as per setup)
- An AL-BAIK.COM franchise requires an area of around 300 - 500 Square Feet
- Recommended staff is about 3-5 and may vary depending on the location
How do you qualify to be a Franchisee?
There are several factors we consider when assessing an applicant desiring to become a AL-BAIK.COM franchisee, including but not limited to their:
- Multi-Unit Operations Experience
- Financial Qualifications
- Personal and Financial Reputation
- Motivation and Commitment
- Culture and Brand Fit
- Growth Mindset
Here are some reasons why your should consider opening an AL-BAIK.COM franchise
- Popular Brand: Started in 2009 in Lucknow, Al-Baik.Com is a popular restaurant chain.
- Rich Experience: Decades of industry knowledge and rich experience of operating multiple Arabic cuisine restaurants.
- Menu Specialties: Al-Baik.Com has professional chefs & specialized machines for creating specialties like Browned Chicken.
- Attractive Returns: ALBAIK restaurant franchise is a moderate investment business offering attractive returns.
- Growth Opportunity: Food & Beverage (F&B) is a rapidly growing and profitable industry, hence the market is ripe and the opportunity is right to enter this business.
- Recession-free Business: Food business is unaffected by the ups & downs of the economy, since food and socializing are necessities of life.
- Support System: Brand is committed to offering comprehensive guidance & operation support to Al-Baik.Com franchisees for mutual growth and profitability.
AL-BAIK.COM is available In Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Amroha, Arrah, Auarangabad, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Bardoli, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhinga, Bhopal, Bodhgaya, Bokaro Steel City, Chhatarpur , Daman, Dehri, Delhi, Dhampur, Dhangadhi, Etawah , Firozabad, Gaya, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Kanpur, Kashmir, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Motihari, Mumbai, Najibabad, Nashik, Nasik , Navsari, Orai, Raebareli, Rajkot, Ranchi , Rohtas, Siddharth Nagar, Sitapur, Srinagar, Srinagar, Surat, Thane, Valsad, Vapi, Vasai West.